Suborbital Extension Engine (SE2) is a platform that gives you everything you need to allow your users to write and deploy plugins that integrate into your app. Our WebAssembly-based runtime lets you run user code within your infrastructure while being sure you're protected from malicious code. SE2 comes batteries-included, providing a code editor, builder service, and an easy-to-use API.
Let's get you started!
In these docs you can learn how to:
- Quickly get up and running with SE2
- Use SE2 to provide a bespoke experience to your users with custom plugin templates and libraries—without your having to become a feature factory!
- Configure capabilities, storage, and webhooks for SE2
- Install SE2 in your cloud environment
- Or deploy SE2 with minikube
If you have any questions you can't find answers for on this site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!